Date:      Sun, 25 Oct 1998 11:44:39 -0500
From:      Keith Stevenson <k.stevenson@louisville.edu>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kernel panic from quota?

Ok, now I understand.  Thanks for the advice.  Unfortunately, this box is the
central NFS server for our engineering school's research computing cluster.  I
won't be able to test it until I can beg some more scheduled downtime out of
them.

On a followup note, if anyone who is following this thread can point me at
some documentation/resources on how to do postmortem work on a kernel core
file, I'll be happy to do it myself.  I would rather not send-pr(1) this
until I can provide more information than "it broke when I did this".

Regards,
--Keith Stevenson--

--
Keith Stevenson
System Programmer - Data Center Services - University of Louisville