Date:      Thu, 28 Oct 1999 06:58:19 -0700
From:      Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>
To:        Mikhail Teterin <mi@kot.ne.mediaone.net>
Cc:        Wayne M Barnes <stabilizer@klentaq.com>, FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: StarOffice5.1a

Mikhail Teterin wrote:
> "Me too", except  that whenever I start SO, the  message pops up telling
> me  about  its  inability  to  load "Plugin  Manager".  I  hit  Ok,  and
> everything seems to work...
>
>         -mi

	I don't even have that.  As far as I can tell ( keep in mind I've only
used it for a few minutes so far ) it runs just fine.  The only thing
that may be of note is the Java support.  Someone mentioned that we may
need to use the Linux Java in order for that to happen.  However I'm not
exactly a huge fan of Java, so unless having Java support adds some
great features I don't really miss the Java support.  Besides, Star
Office is a pig as it is, I don't think it needs any more help in that
area :-)

Joseph Scott
joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu
Water Programs - CSU Sacramento