Date:      Mon, 10 Feb 97 07:00:05 -0800
From:      "That Doug Guy" <tiller@connectnet.com>
To:        "FreeBSD-bugs@freebsd.org" <FreeBSD-bugs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   2.2-Gamma (2/9) make world doc problems

	Doing a make world on 2.2-19970209-Gamma the following error
messages caught my eye:

===> share/doc/handbook
sgmlfmt -f html  /usr/src/share/doc/handbook/handbook.sgml
sgmlfmt -f latin1  /usr/src/share/doc/handbook/handbook.sgml
handbook.trf:3351: warning: can't break line
handbook.trf:3360: warning: can't break line
handbook.trf:3369: warning: can't break line

[Lots more of these]

	Following this, there were quite a lot more error messages while
various /doc/ directories were being built, but they flew by too fast for me
to catch and copy them.  There were quite a few about something not being
a negative offset, a few about some other sgml errors, and various others.
If there is more interest in this, and/or there is a log of error messages
received during  a make world, feel free to mail me privately, and I'll
provide whatever info I can.  This is my first make world, so please forgive
me if this is a normal thing.

Hope this helps,

Doug