Date:      Sat, 17 Feb 2001 19:58:36 -0800
From:      "Alex M" <alex@myzona.net>
To:        "FreeBSD STABLE" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>, "BUUG" <buug@weak.org>
Subject:   old port layout?

I cvsup'ed my ports, and then when I tried to install mysql server from
ports, I got this error:

===>    Verifying install for libtool in /usr/ports/devel/libtool
Error: your port uses an old layout.  Please update it to match this
bsd.port.mk.  If you have updated your ports collection via cvsup and are
still getting this error, see Q12 and Q13 in the cvsup FAQ on
http://www.polstra.com for further information.
*** Error code 1

Went there to see the FAQ, those numbered q's contained totally  different
information.
Somebody told me to get ports-kit, thou i dont know what it is..

Anyone might help on this one? Thanx.

--
Alex M aka TZapper.