Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 2000 08:40:25 -0700
From:      "Fred Lomas" <aj@8hill.com>
To:        "Lanny Baron" <lnb@heretic.cybertouch.org>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: mounting a CD Drive

that would help :-)
Ok,
     it is a Toshiba laptop with a IDE  CDROM in it I have even tried this
./makedev from within /dev. but I get back makedev command not found I also
noticed when I boot it sees the CDROM as WDC1  toshiba removable 12x drive
XM 1202B/1635. any ideas, Im way green on all this stuff and trying to learn
as I go

thanks!