Date:      Wed, 7 Jan 1998 13:40:28 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Chetan Ravnikar.H" <chetan@vicinity.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        chetan@vicinity.com
Subject:   Time always runs behind when there is a reboo

Hi! folks
at first I appologise if I am at the wrong place, if I am right  then I
have a  question regarding time ( the date option) with repeated
settings to time at the BIOS. But whenever there is a reboot the time
flies back by hours. BTW I am running  a BSD/OS 3.0 on a DELL Pentium 200.
setting the time with the date option, would that help?? as I have some
cron jobs running as well ( would they be affected, I am sure they would)
also is there a way to set the correct time when there is a reboot (due to
power outtages etc..)
thanks for any ideas regarding this

-CHR