Date:      Thu, 27 Jul 2000 19:05:16 -0700
From:      Richard Martin <dmartin@origen.com>
To:        Nick Popoff <nick@accelica.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem building 4.1-STABLE today

Nick Popoff wrote:

> I cvsuped STABLE around lunch today and I'm having trouble compiling.
> The problem I'm seeing is in the install phase when it creates the
> /usr/include directories.
>
> Is anyone else running into this?

Following the instructions in UPDATING, my build fails under
/usr/src/sys/modules at 'make install'

[staff@altair modules]$ make install
===> agp
install -c -o root -g wheel -m 555   agp.ko /modules
install: agp.ko: No such file or directory
*** Error code 71

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Whichever directory is up first in the makefile causes the same error.

--
Richard Martin       dmartin@origen.com

OriGen, inc.         Tel: +1 512 474 7278
2525 Hartford Rd.    Fax: +1 512 708 8522
Austin, TX 78703     http://www.origen.com