Date:      Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:14:57 -0600
From:      "Darryl Hoar" <darryl@osborne-ind.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Qmail update

Greetings,
I have 4.3-release on a box, and installed Qmail from the ports.
I have had a problem with the qmail popper hanging and the only
way to get it working again is to reboot the box.

At this point I have two alternatives.  Upgrade to a newer version
of Qmail and hope it 'fixes' this problem, or try something new.

This mail server is for our internal LAN (allow us to get away from
msmail).  It will service about 50 mail accounts.

How do I upgrade qmail since I already have it installed?

If not qmail, then what?

thanks,
Darryl