Date:      Wed, 7 Jan 1998 16:50:31 -0400
From:      "Doug Kite" <dkite@co.lenoir.nc.us>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ip/ipx routing over ppp

Is it possible to do ip and ipx routing with FreeBSD using a ppp
link?

I would like to join two ethernet lans via a ppp link, but need both
ip and ipx.

Also, is there any way to use two ppp links "bonded" as a single
larger pipeline? Some call this serial line equalization, or an
inverse mux.

I know Linux supports both of these things, but I would really like
to use FreeBSD because the ip network address translation software is
much better.

Any ideas or pointers to information appreciated.

Thanks,
Doug

Doug Kite            email: dkite@co.lenoir.nc.us
Network Administrator         phone: 919-559-6442
Lenoir County MIS               fax: 919-523-0371