Date:      Tue, 8 Jan 2002 04:45:10 -0600 (CST)
From:      hawkeyd@visi.com (D J Hawkey Jr)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: KVM switch problems and FreeBSD

FWIW:

I use a older Belkin OmniView 4-port (model #f1d066), and experience no
problems - but then again, I use a cabled Logitech MarbleMouse trackball
between FreeBSD and QNX boxes. XF86-4.0.1 with 'moused' on FreeBSD-4.2,
MetroLink X11R5.1 with 'Mouse' on QNX-4.25.

Too much apples-and-oranges, but it might eliminate the switchbox as the
culprit?

Dave

PS, I have noticed that cables matter; don't use cheapos!