Date:      03 Jan 2002 16:23:56 +0100
From:      Dmitry Karasik <dmitry@karasik.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Kicking a single user off httpd

	Hi Totally!

On 02 Jan 02 at 06:49, "Totally" (Totally Jayyness) wrote:

 Totally> Well, while trying to listen to my mp3s this morning, they were
 Totally> super choppy.  Winamp couldn't keep up with the buffer.

I would recommend an IP traffic shaper ( man ipfw ), so your http
connection speed can be adjusted. You can shoot this user off with
less capital tools, but I doubt you'll enjoy doing it every time
your winamp chokes :)

--
Sincerely,
	Dmitry

--- www.karasik.eu.org ---

Life ain't fair, but the root password helps.
                      - BOFH