Date:      Sat, 03 May 1997 17:16:02 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Chris Coleman <chris@bb.cc.wa.us>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Live Nudes!!!

Well due to the current schizo type behavior going on this list
is not a good idea to generate such requests. For instance, if  I think
the level of noise is too high I just delete the respective block of
mail.

For now , I suggest that you send such requests to one of the core team
members like Jordan: jkh@freebsd.org.

	Cheers,
	Amancio