Date:      Thu, 3 Jan 2002 16:42:31 +0100 (CET)
From:      Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk <roy@karlsbakk.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Mounting NFS share from Linux box?

hi all

I don't know if this is the right forum, but I thought I'd try it before
asking the Linux guys...

I'm trying to mount an NFS share. The server having the share is running
FreeBSD and the client Linux. What happens is that the mount process on
the Linux host goes defunct and stays like that for around 2 minutes
before succeding the mount... After that, it all works fine.

any knows why?

--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk, MCSE, MCNE, CLS, LCA

Computers are like air conditioners.