Date:      Thu, 20 Nov 1997 16:53:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rudy Gireyev <rgireyev@yahoo.com>
To:        Katherina Law <law@deepthought.EECS.Berkeley.EDU>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Newbie on FreeBSD installation.

PAO is FreeBSD support package for PCMCIA/PC Cards.
I finally found where it is through the archive, thanks to Doug of
course, it's at http://www.jp.freebsd.org/PAO
Hopefully he'll step in and give the lowdown on the megahertz cards too.

On the FTP install I cannot really coment since I did my install from
the DOS partition. And I guess all I can say is it worked :-)

Let us know if you stumble again.