Date:      Tue, 2 May 2000 15:06:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi@privatelabs.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   BellAtlantic's DSL (PPPoE) and 4.x-STABLE

Hello! AFAIK, it is possible to use  the PPPoE service as pushed by ADSL
vendors such  as BellAtlantic  with FreeBSD-4. Unfortunately,  the pppoe
manual is rather tiny and  lacks examples. Could anyone, please, provide
the details of their setup? I already jumped through the hoops needed to
create the user-name/password  pair and am currently  using the LinkSys'
"DSL router", but I want to give it back and plug the DSL modem directly
into the Ethernet card.

 Thanks!

	-mi