Date:      Wed, 07 Jan 1998 17:32:55 -0500
From:      Alberto Johnson <ajohnson@c-com.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Quotas

At the moment i have the quota system enable on my mail server. and i have
the following problem.  My soft limit is at 3000 and my hard limit is at
4000 then why i have the following problems

1.  	User get lock bellow softquota
2.  	User get lock above softquota and before the end of the 	grace period.

   if i run "quotacheck" it will correct some of the inconsistencies that
it may encounter (this is what the man page says...) do you have the same
problems or is there a way around this problem.

Johnson