Date:      Wed, 13 Oct 1999 10:47:36 +0800
From:      Chung-Kie Tung <tung@turtle.ee.ncku.edu.tw>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Request to be listed on handbook...

Hello...

I am a sysadm of a FreeBSD mirror site in taiwan,
recently we applied the domain name ftp4.tw.freebsd.org,
and it works now.

We teach some FreeBSD course here. It would be convinet for our students
if our site could be listed in handbook and the FreeBSD Install Floppy.
Would you mind list our site on the freebsd handbook?
Or could you please tell me where to get the related information?

Our mirror is ftp://ftp4.tw.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD

Your help will be greatly appreciated..

ps: The first page of www.freebsd.org has some strange characters,
It might due to use non-englist characters in the html, would you please
check it?

It is at about line 96-98, like bellow. The '<' of </TD> is mis-typed.

<TD ROWSPAN="2" BGCOLOR="#990000"> </TD>
<TD BGCOLOR="#ffcc66"> </TD>
<TD BGCOLOR="#ffffff"> </TD>

tung@turtle.ee.ncku.edu.tw