Date:      Wed, 2 Sep 1998 22:06:11 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        Marc Giannoni <marc@versa.eng.comsat.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: xscreensaver and xtacy broken in 2.2.7

	I have xscreensaver running just fine on 2.2.7 here. I didn't not
use ports/packages, but just downloaded it from www.jwz.org and compiled.

-- Yan

 didn't do than by the things you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail
 away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.
 Dream. Discover." Mark Twain