Date:      Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:17:37 +0100
From:      "Wiroth Didier" <didier.wiroth@mcesr.etat.lu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   kde meta port, how to make a package

Hey,

I've have installed kde 3.1 on my networked PC! Is it
possible to make a package of kde3.1 from /usr/ports/kde
to install kde3.1 with pkg_add.

My goal is to burn a cd with already compiled kde3.1
packages and install them on a "non-networked" pc without
the need to recompile the kde3.1 sources!

Is that possible? Is there something like: "make package"
in the /usr/ports/kde meta-port, I could execute on my
networked PC?