Date:      Sat, 27 Feb 2010 13:47:05 -0500
From:      Jon Radel <jon@radel.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: selling freebsd cd for profit

This is a cryptographically signed message in MIME format.

--------------ms000705060800040904010903

On 2/27/10 1:31 PM, Programmer In Training wrote:
> On 02/27/10 12:22, Jon Radel wrote:

>>> In a word, yes -- sure you can.
>>>
>>> All you have to do is abide by the terms of the licensing.
>>
>> You sure that this applies in a couple countries where they have
>> rather draconian laws about selling software that supports any
>> type of encryption?  It's a big world out there, with many
>> interesting laws.
>>

> That would be for the interested party to find out on their own, since
> we cannot possibly know the laws for each and every country out there. =
> find it hard enough to keep up with the laws in my own.

Well, duh!  However, in personal correspondence, the OP refuses to even=20
say what country he or she wants to do this in and simply reiterates the =

original question, despite strong hints, both on and off list, to get=20
local expertise.

--=20

--Jon Radel
jon@radel.com