Date:      Tue, 11 Dec 2001 18:21:04 -0500
From:      "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "Steve Wingate" <steve@velosystems.net>
Cc:        "FBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: /stand/sysinstall network Nic configure screen?

Steve  you wrote
"Networking setup is explained in plenty of places, including the setup
instructions. There's no point in cluttering up the screen with that info."

In my message I quoted the setup instructions and they do not explain
anything that's the problem.  So where are all these other places?  Maybe if
you had really looked at the handbook setup instruction you would see what I
mean.  If the setup instructions gave some background info they mite just be
comprehendible by us lower life forms who do not have your ESP abilities.

Joe