Date:      Sat, 28 Oct 1995 22:58:34 -0500
From:      Jon Loeliger <jdl@chrome.onramp.net>
To:        "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: New lmbench available (fwd)

Apparently, "Amancio Hasty Jr." scribbled:
> Why? very simple, we are very , very close to  a horde of multimedia
> chipsets to hit the market some of them are capable of H.260 encoding ,
> mpeg encoding, 3d rendering , wave table sound and some of them
> are capable *billions* of instructions per seconds for special
> cases .  The November issue of Byte Magazine has a good round up of some
> these cool chipsets so check it out!

Hmmm....  And some of them read this list...  What was my address?

Jon Loeliger		| There's a heart on her sleeve, from a spill of
Chromatic Research Inc	| red wine; there's a piece of green in the blue
jdl@chromatic.com	| of her eyes; she named it after me.	Marillion