Date:      Sun, 09 Apr 2000 18:07:04 -0400
From:      William Freeman <wdf@picusnet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   burncd

--------------6EB6E0D36E509F8D794BA73A

Ok, i finaly got FreeBSD3.4-STABLE to play nice with me again and
compile.  i added the burncd utility and what it wanted to compile.
However, when i try and run it, it tells me i have inappropriate ioctl.
i let it have the ioctl*.h files from the 4.0 kernel, too, and it still
wouldn't do it.  Anyone have any suggestions or am i going to have to
alter sources or what?  I have an IDE CD-RW i want to use, and i don't
really want to have to jump a major version just yet (mainly because of
all the bad things that happend when i tried to do it the last time from
sources nad got sig12d to death).
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
William D. Freeman (wdf@picusnet.com)
http://members.xoom.com/EvilGNU

--------------6EB6E0D36E509F8D794BA73A

Ok, i finaly got FreeBSD3.4-STABLE to play nice with me again and compile.&nbsp;
i added the burncd utility and what it wanted to compile.&nbsp; However,
when i try and run it, it tells me i have inappropriate ioctl.&nbsp; i
let it have the ioctl*.h files from the 4.0 kernel, too, and it still wouldn't
do it.&nbsp; Anyone have any suggestions or am i going to have to alter
sources or what?&nbsp; I have an IDE CD-RW i want to use, and i don't really
want to have to jump a major version just yet (mainly because of all the
bad things that happend when i tried to do it the last time from sources
nad got sig12d to death).
<pre>--&nbsp;
William D. Freeman (wdf@picusnet.com)
<A HREF="http://members.xoom.com/EvilGNU">http://members.xoom.com/EvilGNU</A>;