Date:      Wed, 18 Oct 2000 13:51:03 -0500
From:      Michael Urban <murban@tznet.com>
To:        Marko Ruban <marko@tellurian.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gnats

I think this guy was looking for information on insects, and was
upset that our "electronic website" gave him information on computers
instead. I think the flying insect "gnat" is why he said "real gnats"
:)

I ran some searched on a few sites and most come up with the computer
gnats sites before listing sites regarding insects.