Date:      Sat, 26 Apr 1997 17:49:06 -0500
From:      Jeffrey Rasmussen <texasman@sat.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   subscribe

FreeBSD guru's,

   what method subscribes to this mailing list? In the event subscription is
not allowed, I want to replace my linux partition with a FreeBSD partition
(yes, i am playing with OS's). I want to d/l all files to a dos drive and
install from there. I have yet to find docs that say, hey d/l these files
from this place. I realize that install via ftp is available, but prefer
install from a drive.

    Could anyone tell me what files to d/l to accomplish this? and if
possible, the command for list subscription so i can idle and watch comments.

Thanx
Jeffrey aka Texan@IRC