Date:      Thu, 6 Jan 2000 19:37:59 -0500
From:      Christian Kuhtz <ck@arch.bellsouth.net>
To:        Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Christian Kuhtz <ck@arch.bellsouth.net>, current@freebsd.org, committers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IPv6 (Re: 4.0 code freeze scheduled for Jan 15th)

On Thu, Jan 06, 2000 at 04:32:21PM -0800, Mike Smith wrote:
> > Get IPv6 into the tree.  Now.  Thank you.
>
> I don't know quite what makes you think that we came down in the last
> shower of rain, but has it ever occurred to you that we're not
> _completely_ stupid?

Sure it has.  I think I'm not assuming that everyone's completely stupid. So,
that said, stick your flame thrower where it came from and assume for one
second that I'm not completely stupid and follow your own proposed lead.

> Do you _always_ assume that anyone other than yourself is a complete
> moron?

Where did this and all that other stuff come from?

>  What makes you think that we don't want this code integrated, or
> that we don't care about it?  Have you bothered to actually read those
> sides of this discussion that have come from the release engineering team?

Yes.  As a matter of fact, I have.

So, where is the email which specifically states the reasons why it will not
be integrated?  I apparently missed something in this flurry of email.

Nobody is trying to insult anyone here.  Quit taking things personal.  Just
because people are lurking doesn't mean they're not paying attention.

Cheers,
Chris

--
Christian Kuhtz                                     Architecture, BellSouth.net
<ck@arch.bellsouth.net> -wk, <ck@gnu.org> -hm                       Atlanta, GA