Date:      Tue, 02 Nov 1999 11:42:31 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>
Cc:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: imap

On Mon, 01 Nov 1999 21:25:03 PST, Randy Bush wrote:

> i know there have been security issues with imapd.

Could you tell me where I can find out about these? I checked what I
think is the imap-uw web page at

	http://www.washington.edu/imap/

The last security advisory listed on that page is from July 1998
and the RELNOTES distributed with imap-4.6.tar.Z don't mention any
security-related fixes over the version in the ports tree, namely 4.5.

Ciao,
Sheldon.