Date:      Wed, 19 May 1999 16:17:01 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brian Handy <handy@lambic.physics.montana.edu>
To:        sada@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        asami@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/11752: new port: www/netscape46-communicator

>>>  However I'm anxious about deleting n45-*,
>>>  because n46-* couldn't utilize Fortify yet,
>
>Now they can ..

I just installed NS4.6 on my 2.2.x box.   I don't have time just now to
make patches, I totally munged all the Makefiles for the three-odd ports
it hunts through before it installs the software.  I also had to munge the
REQ script (in netscape4-communicator/pkg/) to let me install this on a
2.2 box.  Well, actually in my case I deleted that logic entirely and it
installed fine.  Would be nice to keep this sort of working for the 2.2
folks for a while, I mean HEY, it was compiled on a 2.2 box... :-)

Brian