Date:      Thu, 06 Jan 2000 16:53:50 -0800
From:      Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
To:        Christian Kuhtz <ck@arch.bellsouth.net>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IPv6 (Re: 4.0 code freeze scheduled for Jan 15th)

> > Do you _always_ assume that anyone other than yourself is a complete
> > moron?
>
> Where did this and all that other stuff come from?

You have to ask this?

> >  What makes you think that we don't want this code integrated, or
> > that we don't care about it?  Have you bothered to actually read those
> > sides of this discussion that have come from the release engineering team?
>
> Yes.  As a matter of fact, I have.

Then I'm puzzled as to which parts you haven't understood.

> So, where is the email which specifically states the reasons why it will not
> be integrated?  I apparently missed something in this flurry of email.

I'm sorry.  I thought you'd been keeping up to date.  There's a perfectly
good mail archive provided by the Project for your use; I suggest that
you'd be best served by using it to locate all the mail that you've read
and forgotten or otherwise misunderstood.  Discussion on the state of
the KAME integration has been going on for over a year now, and the work
itself for well over six months.  I'm not about to do your research for
you; I have other work to do in order to avoid being randomly flamed by
someone else like yourself.

> Nobody is trying to insult anyone here.  Quit taking things personal.  Just
> because people are lurking doesn't mean they're not paying attention.

In your case, you're not lurking and still not paying attention.