Date:      Fri, 21 Apr 2017 12:40:02 -0400
From:      "James B. Byrne" <byrnejb@harte-lyne.ca>
To:        byrnejb@harte-lyne.ca
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   [SOLVED} Re: Assistance with DNS diagnosis requested

Please disregard my earlier request.  I have just now received notice
that the issue has been remedied by the ISP.

On Fri, April 21, 2017 12:31, James B. Byrne wrote:
> I am having a problem with an ISP respecting a a network block that we
> have been administrating since 1997.  I would like to enlist any of
. . .

After three days of futile messaging the ISP in question finally
conceded that my original diagnosis was correct.  They have now
corrected the problem and the assistance I request will no longer be
of use nor reveal the original issue.

It would have been interesting, not to say amusing, to send the
results to the ISP had the issue persisted for a little longer but it
is more important that the issue is finally fixed.

Regards,

James B. Byrne                mailto:ByrneJB@Harte-Lyne.ca
Canada  L8E 3C3