Date:      Thu, 10 Nov 2005 09:43:29 -0800
From:      "Michael C. Shultz" <ringworm01@gmail.com>
To:        "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gnome-upgrade.sh

On Thursday 10 November 2005 09:42, Paul T. Root wrote:
> I moved the machine to a DSL line here, and am running
> portmanager. It seems to be working.
>
> We're going to investigate issues with this beta Cisco
> ASA machine.

I am very interested at how things go with your upgrade,
please keep me informed.  Just to let you know, the current
version of portmanager is 0.3.3_2 if anything goes wrong check
that first "portmanager -v".   If any problems arise I am more
than happy to work with you in solving them quickly.

-Mike