Date:      Mon, 08 Mar 2010 11:12:44 -0500
From:      Sean McAfee <smcafee@collaborativefusion.com>
To:        Alex Dupre <ale@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   PHP 5.3 update now that 5.3.2 has been released

Alex,

You previously announced that you would cut-over the ports tree from PHP
5.2 to 5.3 once PHP 5.3.2 was released.

I just noticed that 5.3.2 was finally released on Thursday (3/4).

Are you still planning on cutting the ports tree over?  If so, do you
have a rough time-frame?

Disclaimer: I'm not concerned that it's taking too long or anything, I'm
just trying to finalize some internal releng planning and knowing the
ports tree's schedule will help out mine.

If you need another round of patches for testing, I'm in.

Thanks!

--
Sean McAfee
Senior Systems Engineer