Date:      Thu, 27 Jul 2000 20:27:16 -0400
From:      Peter Radcliffe <pir@pir.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Which applications are using kqueue ?

Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org> probably said:
> On Fri, 28 Jul 2000, Andrew Reilly wrote:
> > The boa HTTP server might be as good a place to start too: it
> > doesn't fork either (except to run CGI scripts).  Actually, thttpd
> > sounds pretty similar.  I hadn't looked at it before.  Have you
> > compared them at all?
>
> Nope, but the 't' appealed to me as a good one to start with :-)

I've been using phttpd on machines where I want to serve a small
amount of information via http and don't want to install something
major like apache.

Modular (literally loaded modules) for the different functions, so if
you don't want a particular thing, like cgi, you don't install the
module and comment it out of the config file.

P.

--
pir                  pir@pir.net                    pir@net.tufts.edu