Date:      Fri, 4 Apr 2008 10:37:27 -0400
From:      Gerard <gerard@seibercom.net>
To:        FreeBSD Question <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Network setup

--Sig_/xW1+y=bwdibFEyeqQoKv=U.

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 12:48:08 +0200 (CEST)
Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl> wrote:

> > I have the WRT150N myself; however, the setup is virtually the
> > same. By the way, are you sure that you want to invest the time is
> > using a 'G' protocol router? The 'N' version is readily available,
> > much faster and has a greater range. =20
>=20
> even better - use cables. cheapest and fastest;)

The OP stated, or at least I assumed that he meant that the network was
rather extensive. Using cables, while it might provide a faster data
transfer, could easily cost more to implement. If the OP can get the
wireless network up and running easily enough, he might very well save
a considerable amount of time. Since he did not provide a schematic of
his network, that is just a guess.

--=20
Gerard
gerard@seibercom.net

Wasn't there something about a PASCAL programmer
knowing the value of everything and the Wirth of nothing?

--Sig_/xW1+y=bwdibFEyeqQoKv=U.

--Sig_/xW1+y=bwdibFEyeqQoKv=U.--