Date:      Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:12:57 -0500 (EST)
From:      "C J Michaels" <cjm2@earthling.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Converting capability database back to text?

Hi,

*bows head in shame*

Is there any way I reverse the process of cap_mkdb and extract login.conf
from my login.conf.db?  It seems I managed to overwrite my /etc/login.conf
with mergemaster several months ago, and I don't have backups that date
that far back.

Thanks,

--
Chris

"I'll defend to the death your right to say that, but I never said I'd
listen to it!"
     -- Tom Galloway with apologies to Voltaire