Date:      Wed, 2 Sep 1998 23:40:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Dell Latitude CP sound problems.

	Hello all,

	Anyone has sound working on Dell Latitude CP? I am not using PAO
(since I want to stay run make world on -stable every week or so). Any
help or pointers are welcome. The chipset is Crystal 4237b - I can't
detect it with PnP code:

No Plug-n-Play devices were found
Probing for devices on the ISA bus:

	Here is relevant kernel entry:

controller      pnp0
device          pcm0 at isa? port ? tty irq 5 drq 1 flags 0x0 vector pcm..

-- Yan

 didn't do than by the things you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail
 away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.
 Dream. Discover." Mark Twain