Date:      Thu, 24 Dec 1998 17:08:44 +0800
From:      Reza Tahir <reza@telekom.com.my>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Mouse won't move

Dear All,

I have a couple of problems here:
1) when  I installed FreeBSD 2.2.7 I forgot to plug in the micro$oft serial mouse on COM1
2) Then when I tried to /stand/sysinstall the "XF86Setup" and selected "/dev/sysmouse" it won't work.
   The same goes to "/dev/cua0" when I chose this. What's wrong? Do I have to reinstall the whole thing?

FYI I have Pentium 133, 12Mb Ram, 436MB Hdisk. I hope my explanation is crystal clear.
Thanks in advance.