Date:      Sun, 31 Dec 2000 15:45:44 -0500
From:      "Robert Myers" <ccrider@whiterose.net>
To:        "'Cliff Sarginson'" <cliff@raggedclown.net>, "'keith'" <keith@cydonia.net>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: DOD PPP and multiple ISP's

Cliff,

	This is from the man page for ppp

	In -auto mode, at least one ``system'' must be given on the com-
             mand line (see below)

	Not sure if you could use multiple system names there or not, and even
if that helps you do what you want.  Maybe if the first system is tried and
it
does not answer it would go to the second one?

Robert Myers
Systems Administrator
White Rose Internet Service
http://whiterose.net