Date:      Tue, 10 Jun 1997 19:01:57 -0700
From:      Ahsan Naqvi <ahsan@idirect.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   help

Hi,

    I am a newbie I recently installed freebsd on my system 166 mmx 32
mb ram 2 gb hardrive with two partitions. On primary dos partition i
have win95 installed. Freebsd was installed on other partition.

    The installation went perfect and freebsd worked fine but the
problem started with win95. As I entered in win95 it jammed and was not
able to run the startup programs. I some how managed to bypass it by
pressing CTRL ALT DEL. The problem occurred again when I tried opening
win explorer, win95 halted for couple of minutes and then opened
explorer. I tried making a folder and the same thing occurred. Every
other program is working fine in win95 but  the same problem appear on
saving or reading files in any program.

    It seems as if win95 is trying to read the other partition for
freebsd which it can't. Pls help me in solving the problem.

Thanks
Ahsan