Date:      Mon, 1 Dec 2008 18:34:20 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dewayne Geraghty <dewayne_freebsd@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: make distribution halts during install (7.1Prerelease today)

My earlier post falls into the embarrassing, wish that I hadn't category. T=
o prevent anyone wasting effort, I'm replying.

make distribution DESTDIR=3D/newplace
requires a=20
make world DESTDIR=3D/newplace
as a prerequisite. =20

The earlier post, caused me to believe that there was an error in /usr/bin/=
install, when using:
make distribution DESTDIR=3D/differentplace
The granularity of my testing was inappropriate. Apologies for the distract=
ion. =20

Dewayne=0A=0A=0A      Start your day with Yahoo!7 and win a Sony Bravia TV.=
 Enter now http://au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset/?p1=3Dother&p2=3Dau&p3=3Dta=
gline