Date:      Wed, 3 May 2000 10:01:45 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Brennan W Stehling <brennan@offwhite.net>
To:        Kent Stewart <kstewart@3-cities.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sound blaster and snd0

I tried the following and I cannot even get the kernel to compile.

controller snd1
device pcm0

I can run config and make depend alright, but the make bombs out.  What
could I be doing wrong?

Brennan Stehling - web developer and sys admin
projects: www.greasydaemon.com | www.onmilwaukee.com | www.sncalumni.com

fortune:
"By the time they had diminished from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began
to suspect 'Hungry' ..."
		-- Gary Larson, "The Far Side"