Date:      Wed, 16 Aug 1995 20:39:55 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Chris Haidinyak <chrish@alpha.techspecs.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Postgres95 for FreeBSD

>     I would like to send the FreeBSD team a port of Postgres95 which two
> Berkeley grad students are working on. I was able to do the necessary
> "minor" additions, changes to the code for it to support FreeBSD. Where do
> I put the tar file and who do I contact? I mailed a similar request to you
> a week or two ago but you must have been too busy to reply. If you aren't
> the right person, would you please direct to someone who will help, thanks.

It must have been lost somewhere since I know I would have expressed
an interest if I'd seen such a thing - we've wanted a postgres port
for some time!

If you can put the diffs necessary for FreeBSD along with a URL to the
original sources, we can integrate this into /usr/ports/databases so
that people can easily find it.

Thanks!

					Jordan