Date:      Wed, 06 Aug 2014 13:46:24 +0100
From:      Jamie Landeg-Jones <jamie@dyslexicfish.net>
To:        michelle@sorbs.net, meyser@xenet.de
Cc:        aberg010@my.hennepintech.edu, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to submit new Ports

Michelle Sullivan <michelle@sorbs.net> wrote:

> 1/ Easier to report (click the right buttons, add a subject, add a
> patch/attachment, submit)
> 2/ Easier to reply/update - you can add comments new attachments at any
> time without any hassle

I prefer the bugzilla system generally, but I wish you could reply to
mail updates to submit updates - in fact, I think it's a serious
regression.

In the same vain, I hope the send-pr gateway doesn't die unless
replaced with an alternative.

I find it MUCH easier to report/reply/update via the command line,
especially when mobile (as I usually am, and indeed am now)

Cheers, Jamie