Date:      Wed, 3 Oct 2012 23:30:12 GMT
From:      Rodrigo OSORIO <rodrigo@bebik.net>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: misc/172272: speedtest-mini - port not working

The following reply was made to PR misc/172272; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Rodrigo OSORIO <rodrigo@bebik.net>
To: Darran Fitzpatrick <darran@exchequer.ie>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 01:24:40 +0200

 Hi,

 I didn't perform a deep analyse, but just like what I found
 last time looking at the the PR ports/166838, the speedtest
 dev/release team doesn't use version number when they release the app,
 causing a lot of pain to ports maintainers. I suspect
 the simple update of the distfile sum will solve the problem.
 Now it's 1am, so I'll check this tomorrow morning.

 regards,
 Rodrigo