Date:      Thu, 13 Apr 2000 21:27:43 +1000 (EST)
From:      Andrew <acs@fl.net.au>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Structuring the Developer Handbook

On Wed, 12 Apr 2000, Nik Clayton wrote:

> to change) from the developers, along with suggestions for extra material
> that should be included.  I'm sufficiently removed from the development

Perhaps add a few basic things for people fairly new to BSD (or even UNIX
programming in general).

BSD things would include the err functions, queue.h macros...
general UNIX things could include various IPC bits and pieces, sockets
etc. Perhaps pointers to some of this stuff as reasonable tutorials
already appear on the web...things like the GTK tutorial could get a link.

The next question is who will write these things so I'll bow out now :-)

Thanks,

Andrew