Date:      Mon, 29 Apr 2013 13:11:21 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   .. another "it hangs during reboot" data point

Hi,

My Lenovo T400 is hanging when I reboot. I'm running a semi-stale (~ 3
month) 9-STABLE. It never used to do this.

I recently rebooted it with the output non-muted. I discovered that
when it hangs, I get a repeating sequence of beeps.

I'm not sure whether those beeps are the ACPI code in FreeBSD, or
whether it's the BIOS during shutdown, or during startup. No idea.

Does anyone have any helpful insights into what beeps mean what these days? :)

Adrian