Date:      Mon, 5 Jan 1998 09:10:21 +1100
From:      "Eddie Irvine" <eirvine@tpgi.com.au>
To:        "David Turner" <turner@blast.net>, "'questions@freeBSD.ORG'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: apache

OK.  Am not at work so don't have the manuals with me,
however:

had a similar problem and it was caused by named being corrupt
- the reverse lookups weren't working.  When I fixed up named *and*
told apache not to do reverse lookups stuff started to work.

Also, have you looked in Apache's log file?

>I am having a problem with a webserver running freebsd 2.2.2 with apache.
The problem is when you request a webpage from the internet the graphics are
not loading and the page does not finish loading.