Date:      Fri, 02 Apr 1999 23:52:09 -0800
From:      Darren Pilgrim <dpilgrim@uswest.net>
To:        Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
Cc:        George Halek <bsdlist@cr343877-a.wlfdle1.on.wave.home.com>, newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Disk geometry question.

Sue Blake wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 02, 1999 at 03:52:57PM -0800, Darren Pilgrim wrote:
> > [this should be sent to -questions]
>
> Then please continue on -questions and don't cc: back here.

I left the decision to send it to -questions up to George because I
caught hell the last time I forwarded for someone.  It seems I'm
damned either way, so I'll just stop answering questions in newbies
altogether.

--
dpilgrim@uswest.net           /\  / __         Our lies are merely the
gryph@mindless.com           /  \/OC/URNE       truth of another world