Date:      Wed, 7 Jan 1998 18:58:35 -0600 (CST)
From:      Font <font@Mcs.Net>
To:        Robert <mhi@internetmci.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GATEWAY???

In your /etc/rc.conf, look for the line that says

	defaultrouter="NO"         # Set to default gateway (or NO).

and replace the NO with the IP address of your ISDN router, keeping that
IP address in the quotes.  If you don't have address space other than the
router's address assigned (usually from your ISP), then you may want to
run NAT either on your ISDN router, if available, or on your FreeBSD box
(I do this, works great, love FreeBSD, etc).  But that's another topic.

A bug in my MUA causes news.announce.newusers                            font
to be sent to beneficiaries and senders of UCE/SPAM.                        @
                                                                      mcs.net
Wishes are like dishes.