Date:      Thu, 05 Oct 2006 23:08:49 +0200
From:      Karol Kwiatkowski <freebsd@orchid.homeunix.org>
To:        FreeBSD questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Don O'Neil <don@lizardhill.com>
Subject:   Re: W3Mail/Perl Mail Module

--------------enigB0361EE8D47346F1C7A73CC1

[resending - my email bounced due to my old IP (ADSL) was listed in
spam dbl; running your own mail server is becoming less fun everyday
:( sorry for the confusion]

On 05/10/2006 20:54, Don O'Neil wrote:
> [...]

Sorry, I can't help you. Maybe someone else can - cc'ing @questions.

Best luck,

Karol

--=20
Karol Kwiatkowski  <freebsd at orchid dot homeunix dot org>